Pick A Path, Take a Step, Start the Journey . . .
Make your life an adventure, starting today! Here’s a sneak peek at my Five Commandments of a Healthy Lifestyle:
- Start where you are. You’re never too old and you’re never too out-of-shape to turn your life around. In short, it’s not too late!
- Use methods and strategies that work for you personally. There’s a far greater likelihood of sticking with your new Life Plan when it’s manageable for your schedule, and produces results you can see and feel.
- Don’t try to overhaul your life in a single day, week, or month. Making small adjustments in your food choices and fitness options—one day at a time—will not only make the process easier, but will also allow you to build on your successes as you adopt a new way of thinking about your body and your overall health.
- Don’t spend time regretting past mistakes. Dwelling on what might have been is a waste of time. It keeps you from focusing on the changes you want to make today.
- You are in charge of your life. It’s a personal choice—reflected in your eating habits, exercise routines, and self-improvement decisions. The best part? You are the one in charge of making those choices!