Last year, my younger sister visited Peru with friends to make the trek to Machu Picchu. Located in the Andes Mountains, Machu Picchu was declared a Peruvian Historic Sanctuary in 1981 and a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. I learned about my sister’s adventure only a few days before she left, which is typical of the way she likes to roll.Read More
Keep It Healthy!
- My Sister’s Journey Through Life Inspires Me to Embrace the World
- I Want a Winter Wonderland Christmas
- How to Enjoy the Holiday Feasts – Guilt-Free
- Are You Giving Out the Wrong Signal?
- Switch Your Life In A New Direction
- Taming the Holidays
- Ice Cream – A Healthy Treat!
- It’s Easy Being Green . . .
- Warming Up To Exercise
- Veggie & Ground Turkey Lasagna