My husband enjoys a cup of coffee after dinner. After noticing him scrounging the fridge, looking for a snack for dessert, I knew I needed to come up with a gluten-free, paleo-friendly treat to satisfy his, and my, sweet craving …Read More
My husband was born and raised in Arizona near the southern border, so it was no surprise to learn he loved Mexican food. Fortunately, it’s also one of my faves, so creating and experimenting with Mexican and tex-mex recipes is always a treat. These turkey enchiladas find their way to our table quite often . . .Read More
A friend of mine told me she loved blueberries, but didn’t like eating them “in the raw.” So she asked if I would come up with a healthy recipe incorporating this nutrient-packed berry to start off her day. This has become one of my favorite breakfast go-to’s – hope you give it a try …Read More
Keep It Healthy!
- Every Day Is A Pop Quiz – Do You Know the Material?
- Your Mental Crystal Ball Has More Power Than A Spreadsheet
- My Sister’s Journey Through Life Inspires Me to Embrace the World
- Are You Giving Out the Wrong Signal?
- Switch Your Life In A New Direction
- Ice Cream – A Healthy Treat!
- It’s Easy Being Green . . .
- Warming Up To Exercise
- Veggie & Ground Turkey Lasagna
- Getting Back in Sync