Articles You’re never too old and you’re never too out-of-shape to turn your life around. Making...Read More
You’ve tried diets, cut back on carbs and sugar, and put in ten miles a week on the treadmill. But for some reason, the pounds just won’t come off. Sure, your legs look great from all that running, but your mid-section refuses to give up a single inch …Read More
In Part Two of this post, we’re going to talk about the very foundation of healthy eating. Frankly, it could be the most critical article you read on my site, because by making these simple, easy changes, you’ll be taking major steps to rid your body of toxins and excess fat, while protecting yourself from the dangerous effects of inflammation, free radicals, and the degenerative results of eating the wrong foods. Here are the top three enemies preventing you from having of a healthy, fit, and trim body . . .Read More
There’s a good chance you’ve been avoiding it, maybe for a long time. I sure did. But sooner or later, we all come to realize the truth: The foundation of a healthy lifestyle begins with what we feed ourselves. Here’s the good news: You get to choose what you eat. And that choice can make all the difference in the way you look, how you feel, and how you experience life.Read More
Keep It Healthy!
- Every Day Is A Pop Quiz – Do You Know the Material?
- Your Mental Crystal Ball Has More Power Than A Spreadsheet
- My Sister’s Journey Through Life Inspires Me to Embrace the World
- Are You Giving Out the Wrong Signal?
- Switch Your Life In A New Direction
- Ice Cream – A Healthy Treat!
- It’s Easy Being Green . . .
- Warming Up To Exercise
- Veggie & Ground Turkey Lasagna
- Getting Back in Sync