Everyone thinks getting healthy is hard to do. I asked a few friends to tell me what comes to mind when they read a fitness or exercise article about improving their overall health. Most of the time, they say it seems overwhelming, because they’d have to change everything …Read More
It happens almost every time I’m in the gym. Someone walks by the window and peeks inside. A few brave souls will even open the door and step inside, glancing around as if looking for someone they know. Inevitably, after a few awkward moments, they turn around and leave …Read More
I know what you’re thinking . . . how can a trip to the gym get anyone excited? Several years ago, I was with you on this one. The thought of having to put on workout clothes, get in the car, drive to the gym, and find the motivation to use the machines and free weights while trying not to look weak and clumsy was paralyzing …Read More
If you’re still searching for a “quick fix” that will magically kick-start your body into perfect form, it’s time to get real. Here are a few tips on how to turn situational health into daily lifestyle strategies that inspire and motivate—and bring this important priority to the top of your list!Read More
Keep It Healthy!
- Every Day Is A Pop Quiz – Do You Know the Material?
- Your Mental Crystal Ball Has More Power Than A Spreadsheet
- My Sister’s Journey Through Life Inspires Me to Embrace the World
- Are You Giving Out the Wrong Signal?
- Switch Your Life In A New Direction
- Ice Cream – A Healthy Treat!
- It’s Easy Being Green . . .
- Warming Up To Exercise
- Veggie & Ground Turkey Lasagna
- Getting Back in Sync