We all know vegetables are good for you, and research tells us to include 5-9 servings of fruit and vegetables in our daily diet. Not an easy task in our grab-and-go, pop-and-serve, drive-through lifestyle. And if you have a fussy eater in your house, preparing tasty versions of these health boosters can often be a bit of a challenge …Read More
We all know the importance of doing a pre-exercise warm-up. Yet too often, I’ll see folks arrive in the gym and quickly grab heavy weights, head to a machine, or jump into a cardio class, full steam ahead. Usually, they’re soon out of breath, exhausted, and unable to finish their reps or routine …Read More
We eat a lot of leftovers in our home. When developing most of my recipes, I usually measure the ingredient portions to make enough for future meals, so it’s important to have a healthy way to save and preserve all those extras. After experimenting with other storage options, I soon discovered one size does not fit all …Read More
Every day you make a choice. The result will make your health better . . . or worse. Ignoring the ingredients in a candy bar or box of crackers doesn’t make it any less harmful to your body. And believing those extra calories, sugar, or fat won’t affect you doesn’t make it true …Read More
Keep It Healthy!
- Every Day Is A Pop Quiz – Do You Know the Material?
- Your Mental Crystal Ball Has More Power Than A Spreadsheet
- My Sister’s Journey Through Life Inspires Me to Embrace the World
- Are You Giving Out the Wrong Signal?
- Switch Your Life In A New Direction
- Ice Cream – A Healthy Treat!
- It’s Easy Being Green . . .
- Warming Up To Exercise
- Veggie & Ground Turkey Lasagna
- Getting Back in Sync